The CADD Support section offers documentation, downloads, and other helpful resources for using the WFLHD roadway design software. Current CADD products used in WFLHD include:
Note: This section is intended to aid the design efforts of the FLH divisions and their consultants; it is not intended to endorse any proprietary software.
The following tools assist highway designers in preparing roadway designs:
- GEOPAK 2004 Guide - The "Knuckleheads Guide" is an extensive guide to using GEOPAK Road 2004. It contains tips and examples that cover a wide range of topics, ranging from setting user preferences to creating cross section sheets. Numerous screen shots guide the user through the design process. The Guide is set up to follow the design process as implemented in GEOPAK.
- ProjectWise User Guide - describes the use of ProjectWise for file management within WFLHD.
- Cell Libraries - standard graphics used in MicroStation for preparing roadway designs and plans packages.
- Level Library - the FLH standard MicroStation level library
- FLH Standard Drawings - drawings containing various design elements applicable nationwide.
- WFLHD Detail Drawings - drawings containg standard design elements for use on WFLHD projects
- Tips, Tricks, and Frequently Asked Question - the place to look for answers, instructions on tasks, and answers to frequently asked questions
- CFL CADD Support - Central Federal Lands' CADD Support information
The following pages provide guidance for setting up the CADD environment:
- Downloads - This section contains downloadable data sets and configuration files for MicroStation, GEOPAK, and InterPlot, along with summaries that describe their contents.
- Field CADD Support - This section offers access to some MicroStation and GEOPAK training materials. This section also provides information about accessing the WFLHD network.