WFLHD Design Forms and Templates
Plan Sheet Tabulations
The following spreadsheets may be used for quantity tabulation plan sheets (includes a simulated plan sheet border):
- Summary of Quantities - converts CSV output from EEBACS into a plan sheet.
- Tabulation of Quantities (Excel/xlsx, 15 KB) - blank quantity tabulation sheet for use at the beginning of a plan section. (Rev 5/2012)
- Alternate version (Excel/xlsx, 15 KB) without a title block (Rev 5/2012)
- Tabulation of Drainage Quantities (Excel, 68 KB) - listing of cross drainage structures; placed at beginning of Drainage section (Rev 7/2007)
Design Documentation Forms
These forms are prepared for each project during the design process:
- Design Book Index (Word/docx, 26 KB) - Index for Design Book with typical items included in each section. (Rev 5/2011)
- Design Narrative (Word/docx, 22 KB) - Documents information about the project for use during construction. (Rev 12/2006)
- GEOPAK Tracking Document (Excel, 32 KB) - Used for tracking project-specific GEOPAK information. (Rev 6/2009)
- QA/QC Checklist (Excel/xlsm, 507 KB) - Quality Assurance/Quality Control Checklist for all design phases. (Rev 3/2013)
- WFLHD-3 (Word/docx, 66 KB) - Highway Design Standards form to be completed once line and grade are set (Plan-in-Hand). (Rev 6/2011)
- Signoff Book Cover (Word/docx, 75 KB) - Cover for Signoff Book
- Signoff Package to PS&E Checklist (Word/docx, 37 KB) - Documents and conditions that must be met prior to forwarding package to PS&E for sign-off. (Rev 3/2012) See also Supplement 9.6.1-1.
- WFLHD-2 (Word/docx, 41 KB) - PS&E Assembly and Review form to be completed for Signoff. (Rev 4/2012)
- PE Hold File Checklist (Word/docx, 24 KB) - Checklist for transmittal of design information to Construction to be completed prior to award date. (Rev 7/2010) Attach the Important Notice Letter (Word/docx, 51 KB) when including CADD files.
- Field Trip Report (Word, 33 KB) - used to document field trips. (Rev 1/2006)
- Review Comment Sheet (Word, 51 KB) - used to list reviewer's comments. (Rev 6/2004).